Sunday, March 8, 2015

Baby # 4 has arrived!!

I am a few weeks behind on the announcement!


I was due February 12th, 2015........We knew if baby #4 didn't arrive by the weekend after then I would be induced on Monday February 16th........well baby decided to make a grand entrance on:


Sunday ~ February 15, 2015 ~ 7:37 am ~ Weighing 8 lbs 15 ounces and 21 1/2 inches long~ and................


 
 It's a BOY!!!!


I have FOUR Beautiful Boys!!


Our new little mans name is ~ Dalton Reid Fowlkes ~




I will post later Dalton's Birth Story as well as the fun we had announcing what he was (since no one knew until his birth) and the name game we seam to always play with our babies  ~ We are so in LOVE!!





 



                                                       

                                So Thankful for my Family of SIX!!!


                                                My Precious little Dalton Reid!

No comments:

Post a Comment