Sunday, January 4, 2015

Christmas Eve Eve

 
Our Church has a Christmas Eve Eve Candlelight Service. They do this so that members can share Christmas Eve with their families and so they have a full choir.
 
 

Our Family "self timer" Photo

 
Carson saying "Cheese"

 
This is Carson just chewing gum and no one telling him to say "Cheese"! I love my boys so much, the big boys are growing up on me!!

 
A little role playing before we head out - Carson as a dog!

 
Carson knows this is Landon's gift from Papa P.....he knows it drives Landon nuts when he pulls out his gift!

 
We told Carson all day that at Church that night he got to sit with us and he was able to hold a candle. He was so excited!! Finally at the end of the service it was time for the candle part. Bryan "misplaced" his (how did that happen?) Second when the usher lit my candle, 2 seconds later guess who blew it out? Yep Carson ~ so Landon lit my candle with his.....the whole time Carson wanted to blow them out.....finally I handed my candle off to Bryan (since he lost his) and handed Carson to him....2 seconds later poof the candle was again blew out. Myself and the big boys could not stop laughing!! Bryan says when baby number 4 arrives that we are not going anywhere!! I am beginning to think that may be a good idea.
 
We still enjoyed Christmas Eve Eve service even though the ending we totally were not focused on why we were there! Afterward we went to grab a bite and then headed home. The boys are so excited for Christmas Eve and for Christmas Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment